At the SHCC, we are dedicated to you and your success. We provide a variety of benefits, programs and services to meet your needs. Click on the PDF below to view the benefits you receive when you become a member of the SHCC.
Click here to Join Now!
Benefits of Joining the SHCC
- Introduced as New Member at Orientation, Mixers, Website and Social Media
- Attend Member Business Mixers, Alliance Mixers, and Community Partnership Mixers throughout the year
- Attend Signature Chamber Events:
- Annual Gala, Small Business Symposium, Jalapeno Golf Classic, Latin Food & Music Festival
- Table Display Opportunities at Mixers to promote products & services*
- Sponsorship Opportunities at Signature Events to promote your business to community and business leaders, and fellow members*
- Market your business through Member-to-Member Discounts
- Advertising Opportunities through our website and e-newsletter
- Publicize your events for FREE on the SHCC website
- Ribbon Cutting for your business*
- Opportunity to network with more than 600 SHCC members throughout the year
*Investment opportunity for your business
- Participate in Elected Official Roundtable Discussions
- Receive information from Legislative Committee about upcoming bills and measures that will affect small businesses
- SHCC provides remarks for the media regarding issues that affect Hispanic businesses and works to ensure that the SHCC remains relevant to the overall business community.
Attend ACE Workshops (Advance Your Skills, Connect with Experts, Excel Your Business) that cover topics ranging from: – Learn how to do business with SMUD, Regional Transit, and the City of Sacramento directly from their company representatives – Gain Access to capital through our Microloan program – Have the opportunity to attend the 3- day NxLevel Business Boot camp to create or update your business plan
What some of our members have to say:
“The SHCC has provided our company assistance with certification with Caltrans, Sacramento County and City of Sacramento, as well as other agencies, helping us along the way with resources and information needed to complete the certifications. The SHCC has always followed up on any request for assistance or information, also keeping us up to date with any current events that may be helpful with our business goals. Their website is also filled with valuable information and different avenues that individuals may want to take advantage of to complete their goals.”
“With all the candidness in the world, I’d like to say, you folks ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! You have an excellent and efficient team. I am truly honored to be part of this chamber.”
Victor Reyes, Owner
Bodega Del Sur Winery