The Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation (SACHCCF) and the Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (SACHCC) is pleased to announce their partnership with Sacramento County to distribute grants totaling $50,000 in direct economic support to small business in Sacramento County.
ACCESO Sacramento seeks to provide assistance to already struggling businesses recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic. Though small, this grant can bring some stabilization to these businesses and Sacramento’s economic base affected by the pandemic.
Eligible businesses may use these funds for general business operations, payroll expenses, supplier payments, rent, lease, or mortgage payments for the business property, personal protective equipment and/or sanitation supplies and equipment, investment in software or technology to maintain online operations, or the purchase of equipment to expand or modify operations.
Funds may also be used for the cancellation of debts due to the establishment going out of business. Applicants are NOT required to be members of the Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Each award is a one-time grant ranging from $500.00 to $2,500 provided the business meets all eligible criteria. Priority will be given to unincorporated areas of Sacramento County. Eligible applications will be considered in order of submission, location priority, and until funds are exhausted. Click here to check if your business is in an unincorporated area.
All applications will be reviewed by SACHCC staff for completeness and eligibility. Applicants will not be notified if an application is incomplete.
- Have fewer than 50 employees
- Holds a current business license
- Has been in operation since at least March 1, 2019
- Be physically located within the boundaries of Sacramento County.
- Has experienced a loss due to or been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Be a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a corporation, a limited liability company, or other lawful business entity engaged in for-profit operations.
- Generates less than $1 million in gross annual revenue (gross receipts or sales)
- Be currently operating or has plans to resume operations as soon as possible.
- Be in good legal standing and maintains all applicable licenses required to operate.
- The following are not eligible businesses: Nonprofits, religious organizations, real estate/realtors/brokers, financial/tax preparers, property managers/owners, liquor stores, gas stations, check cashing, medical offices, cannabis dispensaries, national chains, or franchises.
- The SACHCC reserves the right to deem additional businesses ineligible for any reason.
- Complete and submit an online (or fillable) application from (05/02/2022) to (05/31/2022). All completed applications will be considered in order of completion, time of submission, priority, and business criteria.
- Submit a copy of a valid business license.
- Completed W-9 form.
- Will produce evidence of proper use of grant funds upon request.
Applications are now closed.
Applications are now closed.